Frequently Asked Questions
1. When Does Lacrosse Start?
- Lacrosse is a Spring Sport. Typically the lacrosse season runs for 12 weeks beginning in March and ending before Memorial Holiday. The End of Year Tournament takes places the 1st weekend in June.
2. When are practices & games?
- For Both Boys and Girls Lacrosse there are typically 2 practices a week. Your practice schedule and locations will be determined by the Head Coach once registration is over, and teams have been organized. Typically, practices are M/W or T/Th, but will be confirmed by your Head Coach.
- Boys Lacrosse Games are played on Saturday. There are 2 games played every Saturday, Home or Away, there will be a 3 team round robin. Home Teams Play in the 1st and 3rd games, with Away Teams playing either 1st and 2nd, or 2nd and 3rd. All 7th/8th Grade games and 5th/6th A Teams will play Friday Night, and have 1 game on Saturday afternoon. Grades K, 1st, 2nd play in the morning. 3rd and 4th Grade play in the late morning/early afternoon. 5th and 6th play in the afternoon. 7th/8th play in the late afternoon.
- Girls Lacrosse Games are played on Sunday. There are 2 games played every Sunday, Home or Away, there will be a 3 team round robin. Home Teams Play in the 1st and 3rd games, with Away Teams playing either 1st and 2nd, or 2nd and 3rd. U8 Teams play in the morning. U10 Teams play in the late morning/early afternoon. U12 Teams play in the afternoon. U14 Teams play in the late afternoon.
As additional questions become available, we will add them here.