Gloucester Township News & Announcements
Open House for New Interested Players
December 1st - 7:30PM @ GT Rec Center
Anyone interested in learning about the sport of Lacrosse is invited to attend our Open Houses. These events are targeted for new players, who are interested in learning more about the sport before committing to registration. In addition, this event(s) will be an opportunity for parents to ask all questions and have direct contact with GT Board members and possibly even your future coach.
No experience? No equipment? No Problem!! GT Lacrosse will provide all that is needed for the Open House. Because this is an indoor event, please wear sneakers and recreation/gym clothes.
Any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday December 1st
Time: 7:30PM to 8:30PM
Location: GT Recreation Center - 80 Broadacres Dr. 08021
GT Lacrosse 1st Annual 'Lax'Giving Day Alumni Game
Date: November 24th - Thanksgiving
Time: 8AM to 12Noon - We have the field during these times
Location: GT Community Park - Lacrosse Turf Field
This is the first annual gathering of GT Alumni and players who have been coached by GT coaches. The purpose of this game is to continue having fun, even after our education years are completed. It is an opportunity to come back out to the field, have some fun, meet some old friends and make some new friends. Lacrosse is a community sport, and we have some of the best players in any community. Lets keep it going!! Any questions, contact Coach Jarrett.
Want Cheaper Registration - Volunteers Needed
Receive a refund on your registration when you volunteer as a board member, coach or team parent.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
2023 Season Registration OPEN NOW
Hello Parents – Spring 2023 Registration is OPEN
This year we will be continuing to institute caps on team size. It is more important to Register and Secure your spot. If you are new to the game, and want to attend an open house in the upcoming future, we still recommend you register first and do not wait.
What you need to know:
- In order to secure a spot on the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required at the time of registration. Full payment will be required on or before January 13, 2023. (note: we are still accepting full-payment at the time of registration)
- Once registration for a team reaches the cap amount, a waitlist will start which will also require a $25 deposit. Deposits for waitlisted players who do not have an opportunity to be on a team, will be refunded in January/February once we have final team assignments.
- We will identify if there are large waitlists and notify if there is the possibly of creating another team, however this will require a parent/individual to volunteer to coach the additional team.
What you need to do:
- On Monday October 31st – log on to the GT Lax website ( gtlax.org ) and click the 2023 registration button.
- Register your child/children and pay the full registration amount or the required $25 non-refundable deposit which will secure your spot for the 2023 season. Final payment is due by January 13th 2023. If final payment is not made by the deadline, your registration will be forfeited, no refunds will be given, and the first player on the waitlist will fill the open spot.
- Once a team reaches capacity, it will no longer appear as an option for registration and you will need to click on the Waitlist link on GT Lax website ( gtlax.org ) in order to be registered on the waitlist.
Please Note: A valid US Lacrosse membership is required once teams have been completed. When Registering - You will be able to complete registration, without having a valid US Lacrosse Number. However, upon confirmation that you are on a team, you will need a valid USL number AND it must have an expiration date of June 30th, 2023 or later. If you have already purchased a Valid USL number then you are ahead of the game.
If a player does not have a valid US Lacrosse number, they will forfeit their spot on the team and registration will NOT be refunded.
USA Lacrosse is the national governing body in the United States. They also provide the insurance for our program.
Visit USA Lacrosse to sign-up for or renew your US Lacrosse number. Your number must be valid through 06/30/2023. A U.S. Lacrosse number registration costs $30 per year and is paid directly to US Lacrosse. We encourage you to check/update your player’s number today so you can be ready for registration.